We are a great team of more than 120 people, working in our two production plants.
We are dedicated to creating and developing textile solutions for our clients. E.Cima offers a great quality and variety of products: 3D fabrics, spacers, airmesh, microfibers, nubuck, suede, velour, loop velour, linings, meshes, bloquée mesh, nets, elastic fabrics, velvets, polar linings, tracksuit, micropanas , foamed fabrics, resin fabrics, circular knitting fabrics …
We manufacture more than 8 million meters of fabric per year. We export more than 70% of our production. We produce 35% of the electricity we spend with solar energy, avoiding the emission of 43,776 kg of CO2 to
- E.Cima was born as a ketten fabric weaving company for use in conventional upholstery and clothing markets. We started as a small family business that manufactured printed fabrics for the home.
- Construction of VELTA, dyeing and finishing plant. It not only offers its services to the group that also ink and finish for third parties
- The weaving plant is separated from E.Cima to grow and provide service to third parties. MOCI is born with a fleet of 43 Ketten machines and 6 double needle bar warp knitting machines- Raschel.
- Creation of the DEQUITEX Group that groups all the management operations of the group’s manufacturing companies
- Incorporation of 20 double needle bar warp knitting machines- Raschel. In a strategic turn of the group’s companies towards technical markets and high added value.
- We were leaders in the European market in the 90s with Alcatraz® and Bamara® fabrics.
- Acquisition of TINTORETO, company of dyes and finishes, completing the range of technical finishes for industrial fabrics
What do we do?
At E.Cima we develop integrated vertical manufacturing from the yarn to the dyeing and finishing of our fabrics. We have a weaving plant for warp knitting fabrics with ketten and Raschell machines and also a plant for dyeing and special finishes.
All our activity is reinforced by the R&D department, with a pilot plant for the production of samples and a team of engineers fully dedicated to research and development.
Department created for the research and development of new articles to offer solutions to the different demands of our clients.